Constantly updated with the latest information our price modelling subscriptions enable clients across the globe to compare all dimensions of a service and understand what they should be charging or paying for IT infrastructure service, cloud infrastructure and IT personnel.
Our experience in the past and our constant exposure to the new (often before it hits the mainstream) puts us in a perfect position to assist any organisation find the perfect balance between efficiency and effectiveness in their IT operation.
Our extensive price and cost data for operations covers over 45 countries with new markets being researched constantly.
We are well versed in all areas of IT infrastructure and are constantly called upon to asses the effectiveness of new technologies and ways of working.
Over the past 10 years we have assisted a with a wide range of clients across the globe including IT vendors, leading households brands, financial institutions and government departments.
Founder and Principal Consultant
- Over 40 years’ experience in IT with over 20 years’ experience in Benchmarking, specialising in service delivery, outsourcing and government contracts.
- Previously held benchmarking practice leadership roles in Gartner, META Group and EDS.
- Formed ETBS in 2005 to provide service and insights beyond the expected template.
- Brings his keen eye for detail and extensive experience to every project.
Senior Benchmarking Consultant
- Brings over 10 years’ experience working for Telecommunications companies analysing billions of data-points to develop and deliver informed customer experience campaigns.
- Holds a Bachelor of Business from UTS in Sydney.
- Joined ETBS in 2010 to maintain and develop pricing models for infrastructure and cloud markets.
- Continues to impress clients with informed commentary and insightful analysis.
Pricing Analyst / Digital Manager
- Over 20 years of marketing, research and project management experience in a range of IT markets including ERP, security, recruitment, research and advisory and channel distribution.
- Over 5 years with ETBS, specialising in professional services, software and SaaS rate card research and development.
- Produces all online content for ETBS.
ETBS takes corporate responsibility seriously and it has always been a vision of ours to endorse charities. Whilst it is impossible to sponsor every charity, ETBS is very proud to support the following: